IRSA and Universitas Gadjah Mada are conducting three Zoom webinar pre-conference trainings on 10 and 11 July 2021:
- Introduction to Geographic Information System (GIS) by University of Canberra & ANU Indonesia Project
- Introduction to Choice Modelling for Economic Valuation by EEI-Indonesia
- Introduction to On-line Survey Design by J-PAL Southeast Asia
(click the above link for more info)
Enrolment fee for each training is IDR 300,000.-. This fee covers some training materials and training certificate. Please note that this fee does not include the conference registration fee to participate in the 16th IRSA International Conference. To participate in these pre-conference training, participants will need to have their own laptop.
There are limited seats for each training and participations of each training will be confirmed by the organizer. It is advisable to register to participate in any of these training as soon as possible. The deadline to apply to participate 15 May 2021. Priorities will be given to those attending the 16th IRSA International Conferences.”
To register, please fill out this form, and submit it.
Once the organizers have confirmed your eligibility to attend the course, you will need to pay the pre-conference training enrolment fee by 21 June 2021. Please note that do not pay the training fee before you receive a notification that your registration is accepted.
Payments for participants and presenters of pre-conference workshops and the conference can be made by:
- Money transfer to:
|Account Name||: PERKUMPULAN ILMU REGIONAL INDONESIA|
|Account Number||: 0604467516|
|Bank’s Name||: Bank BNI|
|Bank’s Branch||: UI Depok|
|Bank’s Swift Code||: BNINIDJAUID|
- Credit card and other methods, please (tba)
- Please send us your transfer receipt via email to gasahadewo[at]ugm.ac.id with cc to evinoor_af[at]yahoo.com and djoni.hartono[at]gmail.com with subject ”Transfer Training Fee Receipt – <4 digit Registration ID>”; for example “Transfer Training Fee Receipt – 1234”.
- You can obtain your registration ID from our ConfTool system at: https://www.conftool.com/irsa2021/.
- All transfer payments (including credit card) should be done by 21 June 2021.
For students, don’t forget to send us your student card (front & back) together with your transfer receipt.