The Indonesian Regional Science Association (IRSA) invites researchers of relevant disciplines to submit abstracts to be presented at the 16th IRSA International Conference. The conference will be hosted by the Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah Mada and held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 12-13 July 2021.
All participants must register for the conference. The deadline for early registration is May 31, 2021. After this date, higher registration fees will apply. The deadline by which the presenting author must be registered in order for their paper to be included in the programme is June 21, 2021.
|Early Bird||Regular||Ad Hoc|
|(Before 1 June 2021)||(After 1 June 2021, |
before 22 June 2021)
|(After 22 June 2021 and|
during the conference)
| Student Presenter|
(Student ID required)
- Softcopy (electronic) Conference Program
- Softcopy (electronic) certificate
- RSAI Membership for the period of 2022
Payments for participants and presenters for pre-conference workshops and the conference can be made by:
- Money transfer to:
|Account Name||: PERKUMPULAN ILMU REGIONAL INDONESIA|
|Account Number||: 0604467516|
|Bank’s Name||: Bank BNI|
|Bank’s Branch||: UI Depok|
|Bank’s Swift Code||: BNINIDJAUID|
- Credit card and other methods: (tba)
- Please send us your transfer receipt via email to gasahadewo[at]ugm.ac.id with cc to evinoor_af[at]yahoo.com and djoni.hartono[at]gmail.com with subject ”Transfer Registration Receipt – <4 digit Registration ID>”; for example “Transfer Registration Receipt – 1234
- You can obtain your registration ID from our ConfTool system at: https://www.conftool.com/irsa2021/.
- All transfer payments (including credit card) should be done by 21 June 2021.
- For students, don’t forget to send us your student card (front & back) together with your transfer receipt.